Sonam Kapoor Congratulates Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput in an Adorable Twitter Post
Sonam Kapoor has the most beautiful message for Shahid, Mira and Misha on the arrival of a new member in their family.
Sonam Kapoor. (Image: Reuters)
Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor and his wife Mira Rajput welcomed their second bundle of joy, a baby boy on Wednesday night after the latter was rushed to the Hinduja hospital in Mumbai.
As the news about the arrival of a their little munchkin broke out, wishes from celebrities, family and friends started pouring in.
Sonam Kapoor too joined the list of stars who took to social media to wish the couple. The Neerja actor took to Twitter to congratulate the couple in the most adorable way. She wrote, “Congratulations Shahid and Mira on the new addition to the family. Now cutie Misha has a brother to play with. @shahidkapoor #MiraKapoor (sic).”
Shahid and Mira had announced the second pregnancy in the cutest way on social media in April. They had shared a photo of daughter Misha Kapoor with 'Big Sister' written next to her.
Shahid and Mira were blessed with their first child, Misha, in August 2016. On work front, Shahid is currently on a paternity break and will start shooting for his next film, a remake of Arjun Reddy in October.
Recommended For You
- Kim Kardashian Shares Her New Line of Shapewear Called Kimono, Faces Backlash for Cultural Appropriation
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas Twin in Black for An Evening in Paris
- RBI Committee Recommendations For KYC on Google Duo or Apple FaceTime Could See Larger Implementation
- 'I am Fine, Recovering & Should Be Back to My Hotel Room Soon' - Brian Lara
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s