Soni Razdan On Alia Bhatt-Sidharth Malhotra's Link-up Rumours: Why Should it Take Away From Her Work
Alia Bhatt's mother Soni Razdan says rumours surrounding her daughter and actor Sidharth Malhotra's equation do not worry her.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actress Alia Bhatt's mother Soni Razdan says rumours surrounding her daughter and actor Sidharth Malhotra's equation do not worry her.
Soni, who is making her comeback on television with Star Plus' Love Ka Intezar next month, says Alia is a hard- working actor and no relationship will affect her passion for acting.
"Why should it (link-up) take away from her work? Why should any friendship take away from her hard work. Nobody is saying she is wasting her time with Sidharth and coming late on the sets or going early.
"She loves her work, she is a confident and hard-working girl. She is a young, normal girl. When she is free, it is her choice how she spends her time. Who she goes out with is her prerogative. Why can't she have a nice social life?" Soni said.
The 60-year-old actress says Alia does discuss her personal life with her, but marriage is something which is not at all their focus right now as the young star is busy making her mark in films.
"Alia has been very busy with her work. The last thing we will be talking at this point in her career will be about marriage. I am sure she has got no such idea in her head. It is very far from the topic of conversation. It is a topic you talk about when it is time," Soni says.
Recommended For You
- India vs Pakistan: PCB Raises Objection Against Star Sports Commercial for Big Game
- 18 Years of Lagaan: Aamir Khan Shares Emotional Post and Thanks Ashutosh Gowarikar
- Indian Talent Will Help Tide Over The Million Person Tech Expertise Shortfall: techUK’s Simon Spier
- Last Hurrah: Mahindra Thar Signature Edition to Commemorate its First Generation
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s