Sophie Turner Uses Snail Gel Eye Patches
Turner, 21, swears by patches because she has really bad circles under her eyes and the patches helps brighten her under-eye area.
A FIle Photo
London Actress Sophie Turner wears 24 carat gold snail gel eye patches to reduce the dark circles under her eye. She says she is not made of "actual" snails.
Turner, 21, swears by patches because she has "really bad circles" under her eyes and the patches helps brighten her under-eye area, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I have really bad circles under my eyes, so I always put on these 24 carat gold snail gel eye patches. They're not actually snails! I leave them for 20 minutes, take them off and it brightens my eyes completely. It's amazing, I always use them," Turner told Elle magazine.
The Game of Thrones star owns "a lot" of beauty products, but she does not use them as much.
"I don't wear a lot of make-up but I have a lot of make-up," she said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Avengers: Endgame Director Says Cancelling Spider Man Deal was Sony's 'Tragic Mistake'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next Film on PM Modi's Youth; Akshay Kumar Unveils First Look
- Nikon Z6 Review: A Strong Statement that Ably Rivals the Sony a7 III
- 22 Years and Countless Battles Later, Ash Ketchum Has Finally Become a Pokémon Master
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022