Spanish Popstar Joana Sainz Garcia Killed in Freak Fire Accident
Joana was performing with her musical group, Super Hollywood Orchestra, at a festival on Sunday when an exploding stage firework struck her.
Image of Joana Sainz Garcia, courtesy of Instagram
Spanish singer and dancer Joana Sainz died in a firework accident. She was 30.
Joana was performing with her musical group, Super Hollywood Orchestra, at a festival on Sunday when an exploding stage firework struck her, reports "aceshowbiz.com".
According to an eyewitnesses, there were two rockets that were set off. One went in the right direction but the other hit the singer in the abdomen.
Paramedics attended to the singer at the scene before transporting her to the hospital in an unconscious state. She was later declared dead.
Paying condolences to the deceased, the group's promoters Prones 1SL issued a statement on social media, saying: "The whole Prones family, partners, artists, friends, collaborators are very sad and dismayed by the loss of our companion and friend Joana Sainz, dancer and choreographer of the Super Hollywood Orchestra. We sincerely appreciate all the love we are receiving in these hard moments."
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Pankaj Tripathi Shares Emotional Incident When He Stole His 'Guru' Manoj Bajpayee's Slippers
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Area 51 Raid: Here's How Many People Turned Up, and What Really Happened
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough