Split With Nicki Minaj Left Meek Mill Heartbroken
Nicki Minaj confirmed their break-up in January, after almost two years of dating.
Image: Instagram/ Meek Mill
Los Angeles: Rapper Meek Mill admits split from rapper Nicki Minaj left him heartbroken, and that he always wanted her.
She confirmed their break-up in January, after almost two years of dating.
Speaking about his new album, titled Wins and Losses, the rapper admitted to a radio station that getting with the award-winning rapper had been a life-long goal, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"It was a win. I got Nicki when I was… like I came up. I always wanted Nicki my whole life. I use to talk…remember I had the rap about it. I bagged that. So that was a win of course", he said.
Asked how he felt following their split, he said: "Of course breaking up with anyone you love is a loss. Period. Game time. Want me to make up a lie or something? It's so easy to tell the truth now," he said.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan's Cousin Says Sunaina is 'Vulnerable,' Asks People to 'Not Act as Vultures'
- A Deleted Scene in Game of Thrones has All The Answers About Cersei's Pregnancy
- Ranveer Singh Gets Litigation Warning from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Manager Paul Heyman
- Can You Trust Facebook’s Libra Cryptocurrency? Initial Regulatory Indicators Aren’t Exactly Positive
- This DC Modified Mahindra Marazzo Can Make a Luxury Private Jet Shy
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s