Split With Nicki Minaj Left Meek Mill Heartbroken
Nicki Minaj confirmed their break-up in January, after almost two years of dating.
Image: Instagram/ Meek Mill
Los Angeles: Rapper Meek Mill admits split from rapper Nicki Minaj left him heartbroken, and that he always wanted her.
She confirmed their break-up in January, after almost two years of dating.
Speaking about his new album, titled Wins and Losses, the rapper admitted to a radio station that getting with the award-winning rapper had been a life-long goal, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"It was a win. I got Nicki when I was… like I came up. I always wanted Nicki my whole life. I use to talk…remember I had the rap about it. I bagged that. So that was a win of course", he said.
Asked how he felt following their split, he said: "Of course breaking up with anyone you love is a loss. Period. Game time. Want me to make up a lie or something? It's so easy to tell the truth now," he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan Ousts Madhurima Tuli from Show
- Ajay Devgn's Tanhaji Continues Dream Run at Box Office, Earns Rs 128.97 Crore in 8 Days
- Cat Fight: UK Couple Wins Rs 18 Lakh Court Case to Stop Neighbour from Feeding Pet Feline
- Apple Acquires Xnor.ai, an Edge-based AI Startup, for $200 Million
- Good News For WhatsApp Users as Facebook Backs Down on Adverts, But There is a Catch