Spotlight is about a girl in Bollywood: Vikram Bhatt
Directed by Suhail Tatari, Spotlight is a fictional biopic of a Bollywood starlet. It features Tridha Choudhury along with Sid Makkar.
A file photo of Vikram Bhatt.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt, who is presenting Spotlight, a web series which talks about the dark side of Bollywood, says it's ironic that when a person isn't successful, he or she is surrounded by loving people and friends, but as a person climbs the ladder of success, love becomes rare.
Spotlight, a series of 10 episodes, will be available on Viu app, the video on demand service of Vuclip, from Friday.
"To my mind, Spotlight is not so much about Bollywood but about a girl in Bollywood. It is about everything that you want. You get fame, money, but the higher you climb, the lonelier you get. The one thing that becomes rare as you go higher, like when we climb the mountain, oxygen becomes lesser... Love becomes rare," Bhatt told IANS.
"You crave that one person with whom you can share. It is a kind of an irony that when you don't have success, you have people around you and when you do have success, you don't have that person with whom you can share it. It is the loneliness of fame which is what 'Spotlight' is about," he added.
Directed by Suhail Tatari, "Spotlight" is a fictional biopic of a Bollywood starlet. It features Tridha Choudhury along with Sid Makkar.
Recommended For You
- The Forgotten Songs Collective: Meet The Dynamic Duo Who Document The Fading Tribal Tunes of India
- Bigg Boss 12: Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan Spread Joy in Chaotic Weekend Ka Vaar
- Ex-Couple Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande's Sweet Exchange on Instagram is Unmissable
- PUBG Vikendi Snow Map to be Released on 20 December 2018: Watch Video
- Fashion Trends Poo Flaunted in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham are Relevant Even After 17 Years
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s