Sujoy and I Love Fighting With Each Other: Vidya Balan On Her Kahaani 2 Director
She shares a great camaraderie with the filmmaker.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan, who delivered an excellent performance in Sujoy Ghosh's 'Kahaani' and shares a great camaraderie with the filmmaker, said they love fighting with each other.
At the trailer launch of Kahaani 2: Rani Durga Singh on Tuesday, the Ishqiya actress said: "I had actually said yes to another film with Sujoy. I had health issues and took a break."
"Sujoy and I love fighting with each other. So we are either really fighting or we are really working hard at making a film. In between, we were not talking to each other," she said.
"When we started talking we did two films back to back, Te3n and Kahaani 2," the actress added.
Vidya, 38, who has mostly acted in women-centric films, was asked about not having many films with superstars, to which the actress said: "Maybe because I didn't have the opportunity and also I really like to stand on my own feet."
"I don't put my hands on anyone's shoulder to stand tall. Please don't misinterpret me. I feel very proud of standing on my own feet," she said.
Directed by Sujoy Ghosh, Kahaani 2: Durga Rani Singh also stars Arjun Rampal and is set to release on December 2.
Recommended For You
- Watch: Airline Passenger Caught Using Toes to Scroll Through In-Flight Entertainment
- India Drawn Alongside Qatar in 2nd Round of 2022 FIFA World Cup and 2023 AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers
- Priyanka Chopra Posts Special Note to 'J Sister' Sophie Turner After Emmy Nomination
- People are Using FaceApp's Aging Filter to Compare Selfies with Photos of their Parents
- World Emoji Day: There are New Differently Abled, Food, Animal and Saree Emojis Coming to Your iPhone