Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
The actor took to Twitter to share the news of his son's debut film with a photo.
Image: Twitter/Karan Deol
Sunny Deol's son Karan Deol has started shooting for his debut film and like any other father, Sunny is unable to contain his excitement. The actor took to Twitter to share the news of his son's debut film with a photo and captioned it as, "Started #palpaldilkepaas .. Karan's first day at shoot.. can't get enough.. my boy has grown big #love #actor #life"
— Sunny Deol (@iamsunnydeol) May 22, 2017
Titled Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas, the film marks the debut of Karan in Bollywood along with another new entrant. The film is being helmed by Sunny himself and will be produced by Dharmendra. The film will be a love story that will be extensively shot in Manali. The film’s first teaser was released in February over Valentine’s Day. From the look of the teaser, we can expect the film to be high on romance.
Karan is the third generation from the Deol clan to enter the film business as an actor and we can see why Sunny is so excited To launch his son. While we can't comment upon the young Deol's acting chops right now, but going by his looks the lad surely looks charming.
Recommended For You
- Saroj Khan Refuses To Comment on Jacqueline Fernandez's Highly Criticised 'Ek do teen' Revival
- Beatles Drummer Ringo Starr Knighted For Services To Music
- Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Scam: Here's How it Helped Elect Donald Trump as US President
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class First Drive: Is it The Best Car In The World in 2018?
- Jackie Shroff's Wife Ayesha to be Interrogated as Call Record Scam Grows