Sunny Leone on Tamil Debut: I'm Okay Doing Films in Different Languages
Sunny Leone, who is all set to make her Tamil debut, says she is okay with starring in films in different languages.
Image: Sunny Leone's Twitter account
Indo-Canadian actress Sunny Leone, who is all set to make her Tamil debut, says she is okay with starring in films in different languages.
Asked if she is looking to do more regional films, Sunny told IANS: "I am only looking to make films that I am interested in and if it is in a different language then I am ok with it."
Sunny, whose real name is Karenjit Kaur Vohra, will be launched in the Tamil film industry with the upcoming film Veeramadevi.
Directed by V.C. Vadivudaiyan, Veeramadevi also stars Navdeep in a pivotal role.
Currently, Sunny is seen hosting the season 11 of youth-based reality show Splitsvilla on MTV.
What's next for Sunny?
"I have a couple things in the pipeline that I am not allowed to discuss just yet," she added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Not Subscribed to YouTube Premium? No Stress, Because Originals Will Soon be Free
- How Dare Someone Constantly Make Us Soft Targets: Karan Johar Reacts Angrily to Drug Party Claims
- Suhana Khan's Brother Aryan Parties with Ananya Panday and Friends, See Pics
- Jio Effect: Hathway 100Mbps Plan Priced at Rs 699, Play Box Android TV Box Available at Rs 899
- Maruti Suzuki Can't Afford to Discontinue Diesel Cars in India – Here’s Why