Sunny Leone on Tamil Debut: I'm Okay Doing Films in Different Languages
Sunny Leone, who is all set to make her Tamil debut, says she is okay with starring in films in different languages.
Image: Sunny Leone's Twitter account
Indo-Canadian actress Sunny Leone, who is all set to make her Tamil debut, says she is okay with starring in films in different languages.
Asked if she is looking to do more regional films, Sunny told IANS: "I am only looking to make films that I am interested in and if it is in a different language then I am ok with it."
Sunny, whose real name is Karenjit Kaur Vohra, will be launched in the Tamil film industry with the upcoming film Veeramadevi.
Directed by V.C. Vadivudaiyan, Veeramadevi also stars Navdeep in a pivotal role.
Currently, Sunny is seen hosting the season 11 of youth-based reality show Splitsvilla on MTV.
What's next for Sunny?
"I have a couple things in the pipeline that I am not allowed to discuss just yet," she added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shraddha Kapoor and Stylist Get Called Out for Copying This Outfit
- Scientists Are Trying to Find Survivors of Endangered Species in Australian Bushfires
- Ajay Devgn's Tanhaji Continues Dream Run at Box Office, Earns Rs 128.97 Crore in 8 Days
- 1917 Movie Review: Sam Mendes' Oscar-nominated Tale is a War Classic
- Cat Fight: UK Couple Wins Rs 18 Lakh Court Case to Stop Neighbour from Feeding Pet Feline