Susan Sarandon Replaces Diane Keaton in Roger Michell's Next
Diane Keaton was attached to the project, formally titled 'Blackbird', to play Lily, a terminally ill woman who brings her family together before she commits suicide.
File photo of Susan Sarandon. (Image: Getty Images)
Los Angeles: Susan Sarandon will now star in Roger Michell's next after Diane Keaton's exit from the film.
Keaton was attached to the project, formally titled "Blackbird", to play Lily, a terminally ill woman who brings her family together before she commits suicide.
Kate Winslet and Mia Wasikowska are set to portray Lily's daughters.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Sam Neill, Rainn Wilson, Bex Taylor-Klaus, Lindsay Duncan and debutante Anson Boon are the newest entrants.
Christian Trope has penned the script. Sherryl Clark and Millennium's David Bernardi are producing.
The film is an official remake of Danish director Bille August's 2014 movie "Silent Heart".
Production is slated to begins next week in the UK.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma's Wife Ginni Chatrath Flaunts Baby Bump on Movie Outing
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- Android 10 Confirmed to Arrive on All Nokia Smartphones