Sushant, Parineeti Starer Takadum is Not Similar To Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Says Director Homi Adajania
The makers of Takadum have delayed the shoot to work on making modifications to their screenplay as there were similarities in the story's setting with that of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
Image via Twitter/itsSSR
Mumbai: Filmmaker Homi Adajania says that his upcoming film Takadum has no similarity with filmmaker Karan Johar's latest movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, and that the shoot for his movie has been pushed to "rework certain angles".
According to sources, the makers of Takadum have delayed the shoot to work on making modifications to their screenplay as there were similarities in the story's setting with that of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, which released on October 28.
Adajania said in a statement: "It's nothing like that at all. We just felt that we needed to rework certain angles, mainly on the structure of the screenplay to improve it."
Adjania, who has helmed films like Cocktail and Finding Fanny, added: "Once this is done and we are happy with the changes, we will commence the shoot process."
Takadum features Parineeti Chopra and Sushant Singh Rajput. This will be the second time the two actors will be seen sharing screen space together.
The duo had worked together in the 2013 film Shuddh Desi Romance.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Gonna Tell My Kids' is the Newest Meme in Town and Desi Twitter Has Given a Hilarious Twist to it
- Anu Malik Steps Down as Indian Idol Judge After Growing Outcry Against Him Over #MeToo Allegations
- Kamya Panjabi to Get Married in Feb 2020, Announces Date with Picture of ‘Favourite Man’
- Indonesia 'Hatches' Plan to Give Out 2000 Chicks to Get Children off Smartphones
- Everyone is Keen to Play in Srinagar: I-League CEO Confident Real Kashmir Games Will be Safe