Sylvester Stallone Quits Expendables Franchise
Stallone would have received up to $20 million, if he had signed up for the fourth instalment.
Image: A file photo of Sylvester Stallone
Los Angeles: Veteran actor Sylvester Stallone has quit The Expendables franchise reportedly due to creative differences.
Stallone would have received up to $20 million, if he had signed up for the fourth instalment. But the 70-year-old actor decided to leave the popular franchise over differences with producer Avi Lerner, reported deadline.com.
He led the first three movies in The Expendables series.
According to deadline.com, Stallone was not happy with many things including a new director, the script, and the selection of the computer-generated imagery house to handle visual effects.
Recommended For You
- A Star is Born: Astronomers Spot Unusual Space Giant Forming Like a Planet
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Salman Khan and Ranveer Singh Can't Stop Laughing in the New Promo
- Neha Kakkar Shares Emotional Posts After Break-up with Himansh Kohli, Says I Gave Away Everything
- Karan Johar, Ayushmann Khurrana, Vicky Kaushal Look Dapper as the Trio Suit-up for Koffee With Karan
- PUBG Vikendi Snow Map to be Released on 20 December 2018: Watch Video
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s