Taapsee Pannu Replaces Katrina Kaif as Brand Ambassador for Leading Brand
Earlier, Taapsee had replaced Kangana Ranaut as the face of a hair care brand. Looks like the rising popularity of the actress is resulting in a stronger brand image.
A leading brand announced that it has roped in Taapsee Pannu as its new face. Taapsee who has been on career heights with back to back movies, endorsements and event spots, has become the most sought out face in the industry.
The actress has replaced Katrina Kaif who was previously the face of this brand. Taapsee had previously replaced Kangana for a well-known hair care brand and due to her rising popularity, Taapsee is becoming the first choice for endorsements now.
It is needless to say that the Pink actress has added another feather in her cap after becoming the face of this brand.
The actress will next be seen opposite Varun Dhawan in Judwaa 2. The film is the remake of 90s classic comedy starring Salman Khan. Apart from Judwaa 2, the actress will be seen alongside Saqib Saleen in a romantic comedy.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Spider-Man Star Tom Holland Posts Pics With Robert Downey Jr, Says 'We Did It Mr Stark'
- Android 10 Confirmed to Arrive on All Nokia Smartphones
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- Kia Seltos Launched in India, Gets Special Twitter Icon as a Red SUV
- Not Just a Dropped Pin: Spacewalking Scientists Add Parking Spot to International Space Station