Taapsee Pannu to Star in Anubhav Sinha's Next Film Titled Mulk
Taapsee will be seen sharing the screen space with veteran actor Rishi Kapoor in Anubhav Sinha's Mulk.
Taapsee Pannu whose last films like Baby, Naam Shabana and Pink went onto becoming major successes at the box office, will now soon be seen in a different avatar in her upcoming film Judwaa 2. Taapsee who has been shooting for Judwaa 2 since April has now signed her next film which is a social thriller.
All set to be directed by Anubhav Sinha, the film has been titled Mulk. Taapsee will be seen sharing the screen space with veteran actor Rishi Kapoor. She plays the role of his daughter-in-law in the movie. The shooting of Mulk will begin in a few months and will be shot in Lucknow and Varanasi.
Mulk is a story inspired by true events, about a joint family who is involved in a controversy and Taapsee's character is helping the family reclaim their honor.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- It's 3 Idiots Reunion as Mona Singh Joins Aamir Khan-Kareena Kapoor Starrer Laal Singh Chaddha
- Nayanthara Celebrates Birthday with Boyfriend Vignesh Shivan in New York
- Australia's Emily Smith Suspended for Posting Team News on Instagram
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Review: A Lot of Style And Even More Substance
- WhatsApp Beta Tests Letting You Sign in on Multiple Devices; No Dark Mode Updates Yet