Taapsee Pannu Urges People to Have Respectable Physical Distance in Queues
We can surely afford to have a respectable physical distance in queues," Taapsee posted on Twitter on Sunday.
Image: Taapsee's Official Instagram Account
Mumbai: Pink actress Taapsee Pannu, who has often spoken up on issues of gender inequality, has now urged people to maintain physical distance while standing in queues.
"I understand we are the second largest population in the world, but we can surely afford to have a respectable physical distance in queues," Taapsee posted on Twitter on Sunday.
I understand we are the 2nd largest population in the world but we can surely afford to have respectable physical distance in queues! ♀️
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) March 5, 2017
Taapsee, best known for her roles in films like Aadukalam, Baby and Pink, is next gearing up for the release of Naam Shabana, in which she has an action-oriented character.
Directed by Shivam Nair, the film also stars Akshay Kumar, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher and Danny Denzongpa. It is slated to release on March 31.
Recommended For You
- Sunidhi Chauhan's First Picture With Son is Breaking the Internet; See It Here
- After Padmaavat, Is Deepika Playing India's 1st Female Superhero Inspired by Wonder Woman?
- Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan's Special Birthday Posts for AbRam Will Melt Your Heart!
- Al Jazeera Sting: BCCI ACU Working Closely With ICC Over Fixing Claims
- Here's Why you Should Plan a Destination Wedding in Sri Lanka