Taapsee Pannu Urges People to Have Respectable Physical Distance in Queues
We can surely afford to have a respectable physical distance in queues," Taapsee posted on Twitter on Sunday.
Image: Instagram/ Taapsee Pannu
Mumbai: Pink actress Taapsee Pannu, who has often spoken up on issues of gender inequality, has now urged people to maintain physical distance while standing in queues.
"I understand we are the second largest population in the world, but we can surely afford to have a respectable physical distance in queues," Taapsee posted on Twitter on Sunday.
I understand we are the 2nd largest population in the world but we can surely afford to have respectable physical distance in queues! ♀️— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) March 5, 2017
Taapsee, best known for her roles in films like Aadukalam, Baby and Pink, is next gearing up for the release of Naam Shabana, in which she has an action-oriented character.
Directed by Shivam Nair, the film also stars Akshay Kumar, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher and Danny Denzongpa. It is slated to release on March 31.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'And the Oscar Goes to...': Lazy Horse Acts Dead Every Time Someone Tries to Ride it
- People are Copy-Pasting Nick Jonas' Karwa Chauth Tweet but With a Hilarious Twist
- Can you Spot the Snake Hiding in Plain Sight in This Viral Photo from Australia?
- PUBG Mobile: Erangel 2.0 Arriving in December, Glass Windows and New Items Leaked
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge