Taapsee Pannu Urges People to Have Respectable Physical Distance in Queues
We can surely afford to have a respectable physical distance in queues," Taapsee posted on Twitter on Sunday.
Image: Taapsee's Official Instagram Account
Mumbai: Pink actress Taapsee Pannu, who has often spoken up on issues of gender inequality, has now urged people to maintain physical distance while standing in queues.
"I understand we are the second largest population in the world, but we can surely afford to have a respectable physical distance in queues," Taapsee posted on Twitter on Sunday.
I understand we are the 2nd largest population in the world but we can surely afford to have respectable physical distance in queues! ♀️
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) March 5, 2017
Taapsee, best known for her roles in films like Aadukalam, Baby and Pink, is next gearing up for the release of Naam Shabana, in which she has an action-oriented character.
Directed by Shivam Nair, the film also stars Akshay Kumar, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher and Danny Denzongpa. It is slated to release on March 31.
Recommended For You
- Streaming Services Such as Netflix And Amazon Video Now Have More Subscribers Globally Than Cable TV
- Salman Khan's Bharat Trailer to be Showcased with Avengers: Endgame
- As Apple Embarks on The Services Era, Its Biggest Competition Isn’t Netflix But Amazon Prime
- Sooryavanshi: Katrina Kaif to be Paired Opposite Akshay Kumar in Rohit Shetty's Film?
- Indian Air Force Formally Inducts Boeing Co.'s Chinook Multi Role Helicopters [Video]
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s