Taapsee Pannu Wants Women To Celebrate Their Multi-tasking Art
Taapsee has joined beauty retailer Nykaa's #BreakTheHashtag campaign.
Taapsee Pannu. (Image: Yogen Shah)
New Delhi: Actress Taapsee Pannu has joined a social awareness initiative to celebrate the multi-tasking potential in women.
Taapsee has joined beauty retailer Nykaa's #BreakTheHashtag campaign. In a video for it, Taapsee celebrates her many roles as a fighter, rebel, engineer and actor, breaking the stereotype that women are defined by a single role.
"As women, we play a different role every hour of the day. Not only are we a homemaker, wife, sister, daughter, we're also entrepreneurs, the boss, actors. So let's just break the hashtag," the Pink and Naam Shabana actress said in a statement.
Nykaa launched the first leg of this campaign last year with Soha Ali Khan and Shaurya Sandhya to raise consciousness on this subject.
"We believe that Taapsee is the perfect partner for our campaign as she embodies the idea that women can play many roles in their life," said Falguni Nayar, CEO and Founder, Nykaa.com.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kartik Aaryan Tries to Troll Ananya Panday for Her Pants, She Shuts Him up with Epic Response
- US Company Will Pay You Rs 2 Lakh Per Month to Smoke Weed and Test Marijuana Products
- 27-Year-Old's Initiative of Saving Stray Dogs Lands Him a Job with Ratan Tata
- Lenovo IdeaPad S540 Review: If You Don’t Like Compromises, You Will Love This
- Hackers Could be Using Your Android Phone’s Camera to Spy on You