Tamannaah Bhatia to Receive Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award For Baahubali: The Beginning
The award will also being conferred upon actress Anushka Sharma for her innings as a producer and actor Ranveer Singh for Padmaavat by the Mumbai-based Dadasaheb Phalke Foundation on April 21.
A still from Baahubali
Mumbai: After bagging the iconic Sridevi Award at Zee Apsara Awards, actress Tamannaah Bhatia will receive the coveted Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award for her outstanding performance in the blockbuster Baahubali: The Beginning.
The award will also being conferred upon actress Anushka Sharma for her innings as a producer and actor Ranveer Singh for "Padmaavat" by the Mumbai-based Dadasaheb Phalke Foundation on April 21 here.
The award is given to various individuals from the entertainment industry for their outstanding contribution to the growth and development of Indian cinema.
"I've grown up knowing what immense involvement Dadasaheb Phalke had enjoyed in Indian cinema. It's such an honour to be conferred an award from the foundation," Tamannaah said in a statement.
Tamaanaah is currently working on Telugu film "Naa Nuvve" and the Telugu remake of Bollywood film "Queen".
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh’s New Photo is Royalty Personified, See Here
- Teen Driver Sophia Floersch Vows to Race Again After Surviving Horror Crash
- Ranbir Kapoor Accompanying Alia Bhatt to a Doctor Will Give You Major Relationship Goals
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Vs OnePlus 6T: The New Alternate Flagship Smartphone Battle
- Fans Blame Duckworth-Lewis as India Lose T20 Match Against Australia Despite Scoring 'More'