Tanhaji to be Made Tax-free in Maharashtra
Congress leader and minister Yashomati Thakur tweeted that the issue was discussed in the cabinet meeting, and the chief minister's office would make an accouncement in this regard on Thursday.
Ajay Devgn-starrer historical film "Tanhaji" will be made tax-free in Maharashtra, a state minister said on Wednesday.
Congress leader and minister Yashomati Thakur tweeted that the issue was discussed in the cabinet meeting, and the chief minister's office would make an announcement in this regard on Thursday.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Hurts Her Back, Informs Fans by Sharing Pic on Instagram
- PUBG Addiction: 25-Year-Old Suffers Brain Stroke While Playing Game, Dies
- This Mumbai Marathon Runner Unfurled the India Flag with a Special Message On It
- People Are Eating Cereal From Other People's Mouths In This Gross Yet Viral TikTok Challenge
- Brad Pitt's Joke On Quentin Tarantino's Foot Fetish and Tinder Profile is Basically All of Us