Tanushree Dutta Demands Nana Patekar’s Narco Analysis and Lie Detector Test
Tanushree Dutta's lawyer has submitted an application in Mumbai's Oshiwara police station to conduct Narco Analysis on Nana Patekar.
Tanushree Dutta has accused Nana Patekar of sexually harassing her while shooting a dance sequence for their 2008 film Horn OK Pleasss. (Image: Nana Patekar, Tanushree Dutta/ Instagram)
She has also asked for these tests on choreographer Ganesh Acharya, producer Samee Siddiqui and director Rakesh Sarang. Samee and Rakesh are the producer-director of 2008 film Horn OK Pleassss.
Tanushree Dutta's lawyer submitted an application at Mumbai's Oshiwara police station to conduct Narco Analysis, Brain Mapping and Lie Detector Test of Nana Patekar, Ganesh Acharya, Samee Siddiqui and Rakesh Sarang in connection with sexual harassment case. (File pic) pic.twitter.com/VUdWQzaupe— ANI (@ANI) October 13, 2018
Tanushree was allegedly harassed on the set of the film. She has accused Nana of sexual harassment during the shoot of the film. She also accused Ganesh, Samee and Rakesh of mutely watching everything and not doing anything about it.
Earlier, Tanushree filed an FIR against Nana. In her complaint, Tanushree recounted how Patekar allegedly grabbed and pushed her on the pretext of teaching dance moves and touched her "indecently" in front of everyone. She said Patekar was on the sets during the shooting of the song even though his part was long over and he introduced new parts in the song, despite her protests.
Recommended For You
- 'Force Mind to be Rational & Intelligent': Kumar Sangakkara's Heartfelt Message Post Sri Lanka Blasts
- This Man Drove an Electric Car for 1 Lakh Km and Saved Over Rs 5 Lakh in Fuel Cost – Watch Video
- Easter Sunday Blasts: Sri Lankans Turn Up in 'Overwhelming' Numbers to Donate Blood After Shortage
- Shikhar Dhawan Twerks Hilariously after Dodging Another 'Mankad' Attempt by Ashwin
- Akshay Kumar Will Be Possessed by a Transgender in 'Kanchana' Hindi Remake
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s