Taylor Swift Slammed by Beyonce's Fans on Social Media
Beyonce's fans pointed out on social media that the teaser video for Swift's new single Look what you made me do has striking similarities to the Lemonade video.
Image: Youtube/ A still from the trailer of Look What You Made Me Do
Los Angeles: Singer Beyonce Knowles' fans have accused singer Taylor Swift of copying the former's iconic music video Lemonade.
Beyonce's fans pointed out on social media that the teaser video for Swift's new single Look what you made me do has striking similarities to the Lemonade video, reports dailymail.co.uk.
While tweeting screenshots of the Look what you made me do teaser and the video from Lemonade, one fan wrote: "Lemonade and Minute Maid".
Another fan added: "Taylor Swift wanna be Beyonce so bad."
In one shot from the teaser, Swift wears a black leotard and fishnet tights while leading a group of male dancers wearing similar garb.
Interestingly, Beyonce wears a similar outfit for her performance of Formation featuring uniformed backup dancers during the 2017 Superbowl.
The Formation music video has a shot of Beyonce standing in front of a group of men, while the video for Sorry features Serena Williams and herself in black leotards.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: When I Met Rashami She Was On Road With No Money, Says Arhaan Khan
- Steve Harvey Goofed up Costume Winner at Miss Universe 2019 and Internet Had a Déjà Vu Moment
- 'Most Famous Refugee Family': Church Nativity Scene Shows Jesus, Mary & Joseph as Caged Immigrants
- I-League 2019-20: Srinagar Airport 'Inoperative', Real Kashmir FC's Next 2 Games Cancelled
- 'A Huge Day' - Pakistan Welcome Sri Lanka for First Test Tour Since 2009 Terror Attack