Taylor Swift's Video Director Mocks Kim Kardashian West
Taylor Swift's video director Joseph Kahn says that Kim Kardashian West who said that her daughter can be a better President than Donald Trump used to be pro-Trump until Joseph wrote Pfft,
Image: Instagram/ Taylor Swift official and Kim Kardashian West official
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swifts Look what you made me do video director Joseph Kahn took a shot at Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West, claiming the reality TV star and rapper had been "pro Trump" in the past.
Kahn responded to a tweet that read: "Kim Kardashian West slams Donald Trump: ‘My daughter would be better' as president."
"Pfft. She and Kanye were pro-Trump until I wrote Pfft," Kahn replied, reports ew.com.
Pfft. She and Kanye were pro Trump until I wrote Pfft. https://t.co/BW2uVqhCui— Joseph Kahn (@JosephKahn) September 1, 2017
He also posted a photo of Kanye standing with US President Donald Trump, captioning the photo with a reference to singer Beyonce Knowles's hit Formation, which Kahn and Swift were accused of borrowing from for Look what you made me do.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Ira Khan Shares Romantic Pic With Boyfriend Mishaal, But Her Caption Spark Concern Among Netizens
- Woman, Whose Rendition of Lata Mangeshkar Classic Went Viral, Records Song for Himesh Reshammiya
- RCB Rope in Hesson & Katich for IPL 2020, Sack Kirsten and Nehra
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- First Details of The OnePlus TV Confirmed: It Will Have a 55-Inch QLED Panel