Technology? It Has Stolen Innocence of Patience, Time: Amitabh Bachchan
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who uses social media to connect with his fans and followers, feels technology has stolen the innocence of patience and time.
File photo of Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan.
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who uses social media to connect with his fans and followers, feels technology has stolen the innocence of patience and time.
Amitabh, who has over 27 million followers on both Facebook and Twitter, said "innocence of the wait before the answer, now turns to frustration and the discarding of present equipment".
"What a life technology is giving us... Dependency on it has captured and stolen the innocence of patience and time... Innocence of the wait before the answer, now turns to frustration and the discarding of present equipment, to the fresh faster and more human friendly than ever before," Big B posted on his official blog.
The Paa actor added: "Our reliance on Shri Google - as in Marathi Googlay - has stolen those moments of thought processing and research... Of the energy and mind to discover and find meaning... The technology has usurped it all and invited us with great aplomb to be dependent on what it has on offer."
He was also in awe of how fast a technology becomes obsolete now.
On the work front, Amitabh is busy with Thugs of Hindostan, and will soon be seen on the small screen in reality TV game show Kaun Banega Crorepati.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Netizens Troll Sonakshi Sinha After She Fails to Answer Simple Ramayan Question on KBC 11
- Pankaj Tripathi Shares Emotional Incident When He Stole His 'Guru' Manoj Bajpayee's Slippers
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes