'Tere Bin Laden: Dead Or Alive' trailer: Hilarious tension between America and Khalili over Osama will leave you in splits
The trailer of the sequel starts from where the original left, uncovering the real identity of Osama Bin Laden lookalike.
Remember the laughter riot we experienced with 'Tere Bin Laden' in 2010? Well, the rib-tickling comedy is back with a different twist as 'Tere Bin Laden: Dead or Alive'.
The film is a spin-off of the much appreciated first film. Directed by Abhishek Sharma, the film stars Manish Paul in lead role with Pradhuman Singh reprising his role of 'Osama'. The story is about a director from Chandani Chowk who wants to make it big in films.
The trailer of the sequel starts from where the original left, uncovering the real identity of Osama Bin Laden lookalike. Here America wants to show 'dead' Osama, and a live terreorist group wants to prove that Osama is 'alive', creating a hilarious tension.
The film also stars Pradhuman Singh, Sikandar in prominent roles, with Ali Zafar in a special role and is slated to be released on 19 February.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Shares Saturday Night Expectation vs Reality Post
- Watch: Horrifying Video Shows Snake Latching onto Man's Head After He Taunts It
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- Sony Bravia A9G OLED Master Series Review: The TV to Buy If You Are Rich Enough