Thank Gauri for the love and patience: Shah Rukh Khan on wedding anniversary
Mumbai: Shah Rukh Khan expressed his gratitude to wife Gauri for showing "love, patience and perseverance" to mark the couple's 24 years of marriage. Shah Rukh, 49, tied the knot with Gauri, 45, in 1991 after eight years of courtship.
The couple are parents to Ayan, 18, Suhana, 15, and two-year-old AbRam. The ‘Chennai Express’ star took to Twitter to shower praise on Gauri.
"Thanks for all your wishes. Bt Thanks is due to Gauri, for 32 yrs of Patience Perseverance Forgiveness love and three beautiful kids," he wrote.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 was Out of My Comfort Zone, Says Tehseen Poonawalla
- Davis Cup: AITA Stays Firm as ITF Seeks India's View after Pakistan Appeal Against Change of Venue
- Bride Calls off Marriage after Groom Breaks into Drunk 'Nagin Dance'
- BCCI Plans Significant Changes to Key Lodha Reforms at AGM on December 1
- WhatsApp Rivals Signal or Telegram Can Also be Hacked And You Should be Worried