Thank You for Preserving Us: Priyanka Pens an Emotional Note for Mom Madhu Chopra
Priyanka Chopra spent an emotional night at home and thanked her mother for preserving the memories.
Image: Instagram/ Priyanka Chopra
Actress Priyanka Chopra says she spent an "emotional night" at her mother Madhu Chopra's home.
"Emotional night today at my mom's house. Full of memories... reminders of every victory and heartbreak. She has kept everything," Priyanka tweeted on Wednesday night.
Emotional night today at my moms house. Full of memories.. reminders of every victory and heartbreak..She’s kept everything. It’s like a museum of our family’s life. Love you MA. Thank you for preserving us. @madhuchopra ❤️— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) August 8, 2018
The actress thanked her mother for preserving the memories. "It is like a museum of our family's life. Love you ma. Thank you for preserving us," she said.
On the work front, Priyanka has started shooting for National Award winning director Shonali Bose's upcoming film The Sky Is Pink with actors Farhan Akhtar and Zaira Wasim.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Watch | Son Heung-min Scores Solo Stunner as Tottenham Hotspur Crush Burnley 5-0
- Panipat Box Office Day 1: Arjun Kapoor, Kriti Sanon's Film Has a Slow Start
- Maybe He Has Got too Carried Away with the Game, Says Paras Chhabra's Girlfriend Akanksha Puri
- Data Protection Law Gets Closer to Reality With Stiff Penalties for Data Leaks And Breaches
- Former Mumbai Cricketer Robin Morris Arrested Over Alleged Kidnapping: Report