That's My Kid: Tyga On Kylie Jenner's Baby
Rapper Tyga calls Kylie's baby his own kid.
Image: Getty Images
Los Angeles: Shortly after it was reported that the reality TV pesonality Kylie Jenner is expecting her first child with beau Travis Scott (II), rapper Tyga took to social media to say that he might be the father.
Tyga, who has been rumoured to be dating Kylie's look-alike Kamilla Osman, took to his Snapchat account on Friday to respond to Kylie's pregnancy news, reports aceshowbiz.com.
In a now-deleted post, the rapper captioned a screenshot of a news article about Kylie's pregnancy.
"Hell nah thats my kid," he wrote adding a series of purple devil emoticon.
Tyga and Kylie were in an on-and-off relationship for more than three years. They kept their romance under the radar, and went public shortly before her 18th birthday. Their relationship sparked controversy in the tabloids, because of the age difference, and they were reportedly dating since Kylie was 16.
The rapper and the "Life of Kylie" star officially called it quits before she started dating Travis in April.
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies | Gayle - Jovial and Fun-loving Everywhere, Firm With Youngsters
- Director Anubhav Sinha Writes Open Letter Ahead of Article 15 Release
- Please Don't Bully Me, Says Lexi Rabe Who Played Tony Stark's Daughter in Avengers Endgame
- Here's Why Indian Fans are Rooting for Pakistan to Beat New Zealand in World Cup Match
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s