The Affair Will Resonate With Couples In Metropolitan Cities: Hardik Mehta
Hardik Mehta has also worked on films like Lootera and Queen.
Mumbai: Hardik Mehta's short film The Affair is an ode to the couples of Mumbai.
The short film was released on Drishyam Film's YouTube channel on Wednesday, read a statement.
Co-produced by Manish Mundra of Drishyam Films and Akanksha Tewari from Bhaand-A-Part Productions, the film features Amit Sial, Khushboo Upadhyay, and Mahi Sadhwani.
"The inspiration for the film is Mumbai and its unique facet where couples face away from the city and face the sea when they meet. So, no one but the sea is witness to all these affairs. I'm absolutely thrilled to collaborate with Drishyam on this film and can't wait to hear what our audience has to say about it," said Mehta, who has also worked on films like Lootera and Queen.
Talking about the short film, Mundra says the film is bound to strike a chord with Mumbai couples.
"While it is set here, I'm sure it will resonate with couples in metropolitan cities all over the world," he said.
The Affair is based in Mumbai, where every day after work, a man, and a woman meet each other. They turn their backs to the city and let the sea be witness to their relationship.
But this affair can only last for a few minutes since they both have someone waiting for them back at home.
Recommended For You
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- 18 Years of Lagaan: Aamir Khan Shares Emotional Post and Thanks Ashutosh Gowarikar
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Malaika Arora Strikes a Never-seen-before Pilates Pose, Fans Ask How it is Done
- Last Hurrah: Mahindra Thar Signature Edition to Commemorate its First Generation
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s