The Lion King Hindi: From Shah Rukh Khan to Aryan, Here's the Complete List of Who Plays Who
Disney India has unveiled the name of Bollywood actors, who will lend their voice in the live-action remake of 'The Lion King' Hindi.
Image courtesy: Twitter/Disney
Years after its initial release in 1994, Disney’s animated musical, The Lion King, has been a favourite for many. Giving a major nostalgia to the ’90s kids, the film has always been at par with the best of best, Hollywood has ever made.
Now, years later, The Lion King is all set to release next month in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu. As per the latest announcement, Shah Rukh Khan revealed that he would be dubbing for the Hindi version, and will be voicing Mufasa, who is being voiced by James Earl Jones in English version, and his son Aryan Khan will voice Simba.
Now, Disney India has now unveiled the name of other Bollywood actors, who will lend their voice in the live-action remake. Sharing the names of the actors along with picture of their characters, Disney India revealed the cast who will be dubbing for The Lion King Hindi Version.
As per the revelation, while Ashish Vidyarthi will be dubbing for Scar, Shreyas Talpade will give voice to Timon. In addition, actor Sanjay Mishra will voice as Pumbaa and Asrani as Zazu.
The movie is being directed by Jon Favreau, who also made Iron Man and The Jungle Book. The film is set to release on July 19, 2019 in four languages.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Manchester United vs Liverpool: Adam Lallana Scores Late to Salvage 1-1 Draw for Liverpool
- Bose Frames Review: Music And More, These Are Not Your Standard Sunglasses
- Ranveer Singh's Super Romantic Reply to Deepika Padukone's Comment on His Photo is Winning Hearts
- Woman Wears Clothes Weighing 2.5 Kilo to Avoid Paying Excess Baggage Fee at Airport
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring