They're Going To Miss Me: Sushmita Sen On 'Aankhen' Sequel
She also said that she's really happy that a sequel is being made.
(Photo: Verified Instagram handle of Sushmita Sen)
Mumbai: Bollywood actress and model Sushmita Sen, who had played an important part in 2002-hit film Aankhen, is happy that the sequel of the film is being made.
"I am just happy that there is a sequel being made because it is a brilliant film. The film was scripted from a famous Marathi play. I am very excited to see the part 2." Sen said at the fashion show where the actress walked as a showstopper for designer Rebecca Dewan on Thursday.
When asked if she was contacted for the sequel. "Well I have a very simple answer for that. My character ended in part 1, as she was dead. Therefore, if makers are making a horror film then only I can reappear otherwise it's going to be a little difficult. But I really feel bad for them, they are gonna miss me," quipped the actress.
The former Miss Universe expressed her happiness over the recent success of Indian athletes in Rio Olympics. "To wear India on your chest, to represent your country is a feeling that I have known. When I see someone else do it, I start crying. It's just very emotional thing for me."
The Main Hoon Na actress also feels that Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has really made the country proud.
Sushmita Sen was last seen in Bengali movie Nirbaak directed by Rajkahini famed director Srijit Mukherji. Srijit is currently making the Hindi remake of RajKahini with Vidya Balan.
Recommended For You
- ICJ Orders Pakistan To Grant Consular Access To Kulbhushan Jadav
- Concussion Substitutes Likely Make International Debut in Ashes: Report
- Kane Williamson’s World - What if India Had Dared to Embrace it Themselves?
- US Lawmakers Call Facebook's Cryptocurrency Plan Crazy And Delusional After Senate Hearing
- Big Tech Quartet's Antitrust Hearing Highlights Their Sheer Might and Murky Policies