Think We Will Get U/A Certificate For Shubh Mangal Saavdhan: Aanand L Rai
Shubh Mangal Saavdhan is set to be released on 1st September starring Ayushmann Khurrana and Bhumi Pednekar.
A file photo of Aanand L Rai
Mumbai: Shubh Mangal Saavdhan producer Aanand L Rai says the movie touches upon erectile dysfunction and premarital sex, but they have tried to keep it "clean" and the team is expecting a U/A certification for the film.
Asked if he is worried about the censor certificate the film will get, given the subject of the movie, Rai told the media here on Tuesday: "We tried to keep the film as clean as possible, keeping the subject in mind... as long as the subject was allowed. But so far, till the trailer, we have not faced any issue."
"I think we will get a U/A certificate and it is a family entertainer... We did not use any double meaning dialogues for creating something."
The film features Ayushmann Khurrana and Bhumi Pednekar. It is releasing on September 1.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Eviction: Madhurima Tuli Says Vishal Aditya 'Made Mountain out of Molehill'
- PUBG Addiction: 25-Year-Old Suffers Brain Stroke While Playing Game, Dies
- Car Mishap: Shabana Azmi 'Stable', Driver Sustains Minor Injuries
- Gustav Klimt's Solen Artwork Worth $66 Million Found in Wall of Art Gallery from Where it Went Missing
- Test, ODI Squads for New Zealand Tour Only After Clarity on Hardik Pandya's Fitness