This Is How James Bond is Linked to Disney's The Incredibles
Director Brad Bird reveals the secret that inspired him to make The Incredibles.
Incredibles 2: This image released by Disney Pixar shows characters, Bob/Mr. Incredible, voiced by Craig T. Nelson, Helen/Elastigirl, voiced by Holly Hunter, Dash, voiced by Huck Milner, Jack Jack and Violet, voiced by Sarah Vowell in "Incredibles 2," in theaters on June 15. (Image: AP)
Los Angeles: Director Brad Bird says he was inspired by spy movies like the ones on fictional character James Bond to make "The Incredibles" franchise.
"I was inspired by spy series and spy movies," Bird said in a statement to IANS.
"James Bond films, ‘Mission: Impossible', ‘The Man from U.N.C.L.E.', ‘Our Man Flint', as well as a prime-time adventure cartoon called ‘Johny Quest'. There were a bunch of them in the sixties that had that cool, elegant flavour that we wanted to capture," he added.
Bird, who also voices fashion designer Edna Mode, is back to direct the sequel "Incredibles 2".
The sequel picks up right after 2004 original, with Craig T. Nelson returning as the voice of Bob Parr, Holly Hunter as Elastigirl and Samuel L. Jackson as Frozone.
The sequel again deals with the Parr family attempting to balance having a normal life with their superhero powers.
The Disney Pixar's project is slated to release in India on June 22 in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.
Recommended For You
- Bharat Trailer: Salman Khan Rides Triumph Bonneville Through Fire – Watch Video
- Bharat Trailer: All The Hilarious Memes That Salman Khan Film Has Inspired. Take A Look
- If Clubs Have Weeds in Garden, You Have to Get Rid of Them: Gary Neville Slams Manchester United Players
- PUBG Mobile Ban: Nepal’s Supreme Court Orders Govt Not To Ban PUBG as it is Freedom of Expression
- Netflix Could Actually Get Its Biggest Boost With The Arrival of Disney+ and Apple TV+
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results