This is Where Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Will Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli tied the knot in an intimate ceremony in Italy on December 11 last year.
Despite their hectic schedules, Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli always make sure to take out some time from their professional commitments to be with each other. The couple, who is all set to celebrate their first wedding anniversary on December 11, is reportedly planning a romantic trip next month. They will spend some quality time with each other in Australia, according to a report in DNA.
Anushka and Virat dated each other for over four years before tying the knot in an intimate ceremony in Italy's Tuscany last year. The 32-year-old actress will reportedly take a break from the promotional duties of her upcoming film Zero to join Virat in Australia, where he will lead India in the Test series against the Kangaroos.
"Anushka had planned this trip months ago and the Zero team was aware that she would be taking a few days off in December to celebrate this special moment," DNA quoted a source as saying.
Upon her return to India, Anushka will join the promotions of Zero, which releases on December 21. "Shah Rukh Khan has planned an extensive promotional campaign with Anushka and she has given till the end of November to finish all the activities. Their story is the film's plot driver, so plans have been made accordingly by the superstar. After the 'Sui Dhaaga: Made In India' star returns, she will dive headlong into the hectic promotions of 'Zero' for the entire month," the source added.
Follow @news18movies for more
Recommended For You
- Karan Johar Announces Hindi Remake of Vijay Deverakonda's Dear Comrade Even Before Its Release
- IIT Madras Students Impress Elon Musk With Their HyperLoop Pod
- Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill 2019 Passed: Here's a Complete List of Revised Traffic Violation Fines
- Move Over PUBG, Indian Air Force is Releasing a Mobile Game Complete with 'Gunslinger Moustache'
- Best and Worst Day of my Cricketing Life – Guptill Looks Back at World Cup Final