This Ultimate Monsoon Playlist Will Wash Away Your Mid-Week Blues
Listen, bookmark, save: The ultimate rainy day playlist that will transport you to another world
Image: Youtube still from Half Girlfriend.
The monsoons have knocked at our doors and the breezy weather has started to spell its magical charm. All of this pouring and drizzling takes us to a different world altogether. Monsoon is synonymous with heart-touching music with lyrics that appeals to us in a way they never do during any other season. Bollywood has never shied away from experimenting with the season and has used it to its full potential, incorporating every emotion, from love to heartbreak.
Raj Kapoor and Nargis made rain synonym to expressing love with the iconic song Pyaar Hua Ikraar Hua, Raveena Tandon made it sensuous with Tip Tip Barsa Paani, Kajol hid her one-sided love for Shah Rukh in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai's heartbreaking number Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aayi, while Arijit Singh became the go-to singer for rainy and romantic songs with his track Tum He Ho.
Here's the ultimate Hindi playlist for you enjoy the rainy mood a cup of tea. Sit back, plug in your headphones and transcend into the depths of your thoughts with every beat. Enjoy the pouring!
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Joe Jonas Celebrates James Bond Themed Birthday with Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas and Sophie
- Weekly Tech Recap: Realme 5 Series Launch, Reliance Jio Fiber, PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Update and More
- Netflix Reveals Why Pankaj Tripathi Was the Perfect Choice for 'Guruji' in 'Sacred Games' 2
- Instagram Users Can Report False Content And Expect Fact Checkers to Verify it
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March