Tiger Shroff and Sister Krishna's Special Mixed Martial Arts Accredited Gym to Open on December 1
Tiger Shroff, together with his sister Krishna, is opening a special MMA accredited gym in Mumbai's Bandra.
Image: Yogen Shah
Tiger Shroff, known for pulling off high-octane stunts in Bollywood films, is taking his love for Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) a step ahead. The actor, together with his sister Krishna, is opening a special MMA accredited gym in Mumbai on December 1.
"Krishna and I are equally passionate about MMA and have got together to have training center focused on MMA," Tiger said in a statement.
Year 2018 has been fruitful for Tiger, courtesy Baaghi 2. He began shooting 'Student of the Year 2' as well as for Siddharth Anand's action film with Hrithik Roshan.
Alongside, he has kept busy with the process of setting up his gym along with Krishna. It will be located in Bandra.
Giving a sneak peek into the gym, Krishna Shroff posted a video on Instagram in which she can be seen practicing with speed bag. She captioned the picture, "Not too shabby for my first day on the speed bag... As you can see, I was quite proud of myself. 😆 "
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Posts Special Note to 'J Sister' Sophie Turner
- Game of Thrones S8 Creates History, Earns Record Number of Emmy Nominations Despite Backlash
- OnePlus 7 And OnePlus 7 Pro Get New Discount and Exchange Deals on Amazon After Prime Day Sale Ends
- Anand Mahindra Takes Twitter's Advice, Vows to 'Banish' Plastic Bottles From Corporate Boardrooms
- Big Tech Quartet's Antitrust Hearing Highlights Their Sheer Might and Murky Policies