Tiger Shroff to return with 'Baaghi 3' in 2020
Tiger Shroff announced the release date of the third part of the Baaghi franchise on Twitter
(Image: Yogen Shah)
Tiger Shroff will be back with the third installment of the Baaghi franchise on March 6, 2020. The third part will be co-produced by Fox Star Studios and Sajid Nadiadwala, under the banner Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment. Tiger took to Twitter to share the news, alongside a new poster of the new film.
Choreographer-filmmaker Ahmed Khan, who helmed Baaghi 2, will return to the director's chair for the third installment.
Baaghians, your love has resulted in this - #Baaghi3 is releasing on 6th March 2020. @iTIGERSHROFF #SajidNadiadwala @foxstarhindi @NGEMovies @WardaNadiadwala @shairaahmedkhan pic.twitter.com/3Fc9KUEDWX— Ahmed Khan (@khan_ahmedasas) December 19, 2018
The female lead for the film is yet to be announced. The first part in the action franchise, Baaghi, starring Tiger and Shraddha Kapoor, released in 2016. Baaghi 2, which released this year, had Disha Patani replacing Shraddha. A report in Bollywood Hungama had suggested that Sara Ali Khan has been approached for the movie, but it is not yet confirmed whether or not she will be a part of the project.
Baaghi 2 also ended up becoming one of the highest grossers of 2018. Even before the film released in March this year, its makers had announced the third part of the action franchise.
Recommended For You
- Benoit Paire, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Showcase Football Skills During Match Rally at Halle Open
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Hit Back at Twitter Trolling
- Not Your or Rest of World’s Business: Sania Mirza, Veena Mallik Engage in Twitter Spat Post India's Win Over Pakistan
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Belatedly Gets the Oxygen OS 9.5.4 Update With Bug Fixes And Improvements
- The Apple iPhone 2020 Lineup Expected to Have OLED Displays With 5G Support, Says Ming-Chi Kuo
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s