Tom Cruise Injured During Mission Impossible 6 Stunt
Tom Cruise was injured during a stunt on the set of his upcoming film Mission Impossible 6.
A still from The Mummy trailer. (Youtube/Universal Pictures)
London: Hollywood star Tom Cruise was injured during a building-jumping stunt on the set of his upcoming film Mission Impossible 6
The 55-year-old actor was here on Sunday when he attempted to leap from a rigging onto a building but he fell short of the mark and hit the building, reports tmz.com.
In a video, one can see Cruise limp away and then collapse. He then limps back to the edge of the building and is pulled away by crew members on the safety team.
Recommended For You
- Woman Scribbles ‘It’s Real’ After Being ‘Dead’ for 27 Minutes
- Here's Why Indian Fans are Rooting for Pakistan to Beat New Zealand in World Cup Match
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- Shah Rukh Khan Rides BMW Motorcycle, Gives Safety Message to Fans - Watch Video
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s