Tom Hardy Recreates Amrish Puri's 'Mogambo khush hua'; Watch Video
Tom Hardy recently tried out the iconic catchphrase of one of Bollywood's most popular villains, Mogambo.
A still of Tom Hardy.
Tom Hardy recently tried out the iconic catchphrase of one of Bollywood's most popular villains, Mogambo, and the Hollywood star nailed it.
Hardy was promoting his Venom co-star Riz Ahmed's upcoming single Mogambo, and the Pakistan-origin actor made him say the catchphrase Mogambo khush hua. Veteran Indian actor Amrish Puri played the role of Mogambo in Mr. India.
Ahmed's single is scheduled to be released on October 3.
"Tom Hardy gives us his best mogambo - what's the verdict? Think you can do better? Post yours here with #mogambo before the single drops October 3," Ahmed tweeted along side the video of Hardy reciting the dialogue.
During an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Ahmed had revealed that his debut solo rap song was inspired by Bollywood's supervillain from the 1987 movie.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- How a Wheelchair Taxi Service is Helping Specially-Abled Voters in Mumbai Reach Poll Booths
- War Box Office: Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Join Rs 300 Crore Club as Film Hits Triple Century
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Plans Start at Rs 222 Which Includes Bundled Non-Jio Calls
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Arriving on October 23, Here’s Everything we Know
- OnePlus TV 55Q1 Pro Review: Mildly Eccentric But You’ll Love a Great QLED Display