Tom Hardy's Venom 2 Adds Actor Stephen Graham
The first film, 'Venom', followed Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock, a journalist who becomes host to the alien entity known as Venom.
Image: Stephen Graham/Instagram
British actor Stephen Graham has joined the cast of "Venom 2".
The 46-year-old actor is best known for featuring in films such as "Pirates of the Caribbean" series, "Rocketman", "Public Enemies" and most recently "The Irishman".
According to Deadline, his role has been kept under wraps as of now.
Andy Serkis is directing the sequel which will see Tom Hardy return as the titular anti-hero.
The follow-up will also feature returning cast members Michelle Williams (Anne Weying) and Woody Harrelson (Cletus Kasady) as well as Naomi Harris.
The first film, "Venom", followed Hardy as Eddie Brock, a journalist who becomes host to the alien entity known as Venom.
In the sequel, Venom will go up against Harrelson's Kasady aka Carnage. Kelly Marcel is writing the script.
Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach, Amy Pascal and Hutch Parker are producing the film.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Your Next Android Phone May Use ISRO NavIC Navigation: Everything You Need to Know
- Saif Ali Khan Opens up on Divorce with Amrita Singh and Its Impact on Sara, Ibrahim
- Shehnaaz-Rashami Compete with Sidharth-Asim on Bigg Boss, Richa Sharma Shares Pics of Kapil Sharma's Baby
- Got Your Windows 10 For Free? German Govt Didn’t, And Will Cost Them $887,000
- Desi Queen Elizabeth's Hilarious ‘Rant’ About Meghan and Harry is Every Punjabi Mom Ever