Tom Holland, Zendaya Wrap 'Spider-Man: Far From Home'
The 22-year-old actor Tom Holland shared a still with co-star Zendaya, in which he can be seen sporting the new Spider-Man suit.
Spider-Man: Far From Home wraps as Tom Holland shares some images on Instagram.
Los Angeles: Tom Holland and Zendaya have completed the shooting of "Spider-Man: Far From Home".
Holland, who reprises the title role as Spider-Man/ Peter Parker in the sequel to 2017's "Spider-Man: Homecoming", announced the wrap Wednesday.
The 22-year-old actor shared a still with co-star Zendaya, in which he can be seen sporting the new Spider-Man suit.
He captioned the photo: "THAT'S A WRAP #farfromhome."
In July, Holland revealed the title of the film, his second stand-alone in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, in a faux pas on Instagram.
Micheal Keaton, Donald Glover, Jacob Batalon and Marisa Tomei are also expected to reprise their respective roles.
Jake Gyllenhaal plays the antagonist, Mysterio.
The studio is eyeing July 5, 2019 as a release date.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Illeana D'Cruz, Andrew Kneebone's Relationship is on the Rocks
- Neetu Kapoor on Rishi Kapoor's Cancer Treatment in New York: 'He Became Like My Child'
- Saltwater and Metal-Eating Bacteria: How the Titanic is Slowly Being 'Consumed' By the Ocean
- Apple Watch Saved This Woman's Life by Detecting Atrial Fibrillation And Possible Stroke
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990