Training for 'Dishoom' Was a Hardcore Experience: Varun Dhawan
The 'Main Tera Hero' treated his fans to a topless photograph of himself on Instagram.
Mumbai: Actor Varun Dhawan, who has flaunted his chiselled body and sculpted abs in the upcoming 'Dishoom', says training for the film was fun and a "hardcore" experience.
The 'Main Tera Hero' treated his fans to a topless photograph of himself on Instagram. In the image, he can be seen working out while wearing maroon-coloured track pants.
"Training for 'Dishoom' was one of the most fun and hardcore experiences. I had to cut, gain muscle and cut fat at the same time," the 29-year-old captioned the image.
The 'Badlapur' star also praised his trainer for pushing him.
Directed by Varun's brother Rohit Dhawan, 'Dishoom', also stars John Abraham, Jacqueline Fernandez, Akshaye Khanna and Saqib Saleem
The film is set to release on July 29.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Mardaani 2 and Jumanji The Next Level Box Office Day 1: Hollywood Film Leads
- Trump Makes Twitter Record by Tweeting 123 Times in Couple of Hours Amid Impeachment Charges
- Football in Snow: Watch Real Kashmir FC Players Practice for I-League in Srinagar
- Airtel Users Can Make Voice Calls on Wi-Fi But You Need Airtel Xstream Broadband
- You Can Now Buy a Baby Yoda Toy for Rs 21,000, But Here's the Catch