Veteran Actor Munshi Venu Passes Away
Veteran actor Munshi Venu passed away on April 13, at a palliative care centre at Chalakudy, Thrissur.
Image: Youtube/ Chotta Mumbai
Veteran actor Munshi Venu passed away on April 13, at a palliative care centre at Chalakudy, Thrissur. The 63-year-old actor suffered a kidney failure and was undergoing a dialysis treatment for the same.
Venu, who made his debut with Kamal's Pachakuthira, has been a part of many big-budget films including Kanyaka Talkies, Oru Muthassi Gadha, Chotta Mumbai and Salt n Pepper. Having featured in over 75 Malayalam films, the actor will be remembered for his comic roles.
According to reports, the actor didn't own a house and was residing in a lodge at Chalakudy for the past 10 years. The reports also suggest that the actor was struggling with the medical expenses during his last days.
Recommended For You
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares Adorable Throwback Pictures From When She Was Aaradhya's Age
- 13 Reason Why Season 2 is a Kind Closure for the Series' Fans
- Samsung Galaxy J6 First Impressions Review: Samsung's Premium Features in a Budget
- 2018 Hyundai Creta SUV Facelift Launched in India for Rs 9.43 Lakh, Gets Sunroof
- Andres Iniesta Bows Out With Barcelona Win Thanks to Brilliant Philippe Coutinho Strike