Veteran Actor Munshi Venu Passes Away
Veteran actor Munshi Venu passed away on April 13, at a palliative care centre at Chalakudy, Thrissur.
Image: Youtube/ Chotta Mumbai
Veteran actor Munshi Venu passed away on April 13, at a palliative care centre at Chalakudy, Thrissur. The 63-year-old actor suffered a kidney failure and was undergoing a dialysis treatment for the same.
Venu, who made his debut with Kamal's Pachakuthira, has been a part of many big-budget films including Kanyaka Talkies, Oru Muthassi Gadha, Chotta Mumbai and Salt n Pepper. Having featured in over 75 Malayalam films, the actor will be remembered for his comic roles.
According to reports, the actor didn't own a house and was residing in a lodge at Chalakudy for the past 10 years. The reports also suggest that the actor was struggling with the medical expenses during his last days.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- PV Sindhu Makes India Proud Again: PM Modi Praises the World Champion
- Netflix Teases Breaking Bad Film 'El Camino' Sans Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul
- Scarlett Johansson Tops Forbes List of the Highest-paid Actresses
- Jio Effect: Airtel May Offer Free Android STB, HD LED TV with Broadband, DTH Plans
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans