Veteran Actor Munshi Venu Passes Away
Veteran actor Munshi Venu passed away on April 13, at a palliative care centre at Chalakudy, Thrissur.
Image: Youtube/ Chotta Mumbai
Veteran actor Munshi Venu passed away on April 13, at a palliative care centre at Chalakudy, Thrissur. The 63-year-old actor suffered a kidney failure and was undergoing a dialysis treatment for the same.
Venu, who made his debut with Kamal's Pachakuthira, has been a part of many big-budget films including Kanyaka Talkies, Oru Muthassi Gadha, Chotta Mumbai and Salt n Pepper. Having featured in over 75 Malayalam films, the actor will be remembered for his comic roles.
According to reports, the actor didn't own a house and was residing in a lodge at Chalakudy for the past 10 years. The reports also suggest that the actor was struggling with the medical expenses during his last days.
Recommended For You
- Me and Kuldeep Often Ask Dhoni for Help While Bowling: Chahal
- After Daredevil and Iron Fist, Netflix Cancels New Seasons of Marvel's Jessica Jones and The Punisher
- After Pulwama, CRPF Madadgaar Has Become the Lifeline for Kashmiris All Over
- Why Crown Prince MBS’s Visit is Significant For India's Interests in Afghanistan: World in Flux
- Here's What You Need to Know About the Gene Causing Obesity
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s