Veteran Actor Munshi Venu Passes Away
Veteran actor Munshi Venu passed away on April 13, at a palliative care centre at Chalakudy, Thrissur.
Image: Youtube/ Chotta Mumbai
Veteran actor Munshi Venu passed away on April 13, at a palliative care centre at Chalakudy, Thrissur. The 63-year-old actor suffered a kidney failure and was undergoing a dialysis treatment for the same.
Venu, who made his debut with Kamal's Pachakuthira, has been a part of many big-budget films including Kanyaka Talkies, Oru Muthassi Gadha, Chotta Mumbai and Salt n Pepper. Having featured in over 75 Malayalam films, the actor will be remembered for his comic roles.
According to reports, the actor didn't own a house and was residing in a lodge at Chalakudy for the past 10 years. The reports also suggest that the actor was struggling with the medical expenses during his last days.
Recommended For You
- Borussia Dortmund Ease Past Man City in Champions Cup Opener
- Reliance Jio Monsoon Hungama Offer: Understanding The Costs And The Benefits
- Cyberattack on Singapore Health Database Steals Details of 1.5 Million Users, Including PM
- 'Monopoly Cash is Complete': New Lavender 100 Rupee Note Has Left Twitter Colourful
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karan Johar Are the Perfect 'Pouting Soul Mates'; Here's Proof