Veteran Actor Munshi Venu Passes Away
Veteran actor Munshi Venu passed away on April 13, at a palliative care centre at Chalakudy, Thrissur.
Image: Youtube/ Chotta Mumbai
Veteran actor Munshi Venu passed away on April 13, at a palliative care centre at Chalakudy, Thrissur. The 63-year-old actor suffered a kidney failure and was undergoing a dialysis treatment for the same.
Venu, who made his debut with Kamal's Pachakuthira, has been a part of many big-budget films including Kanyaka Talkies, Oru Muthassi Gadha, Chotta Mumbai and Salt n Pepper. Having featured in over 75 Malayalam films, the actor will be remembered for his comic roles.
According to reports, the actor didn't own a house and was residing in a lodge at Chalakudy for the past 10 years. The reports also suggest that the actor was struggling with the medical expenses during his last days.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 12: Here is What Shilpa Shinde Thinks About Anup Jalota-Jasleen Matharu's Affair
- Sania Mirza's Tweet a Reminder That Trolling Before India-Pak Match is New Definition of National Pride
- Apple Watch as an ECG device is Truly a Step Forward, But Doesn’t Replace Your Doctor
- Pakistan is Trolling India for Showing an IT Park as ISI Headquarters in New Film
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Spotted Prior to India Launch