Veteran Telugu Actor Rallapalli Narasimha Rao Passes Away at Age 74
Rallappali, who had been suffering from a liver problem, passed away at 6.16 PM following a cardiac arrest, hospital.
File photo of Rallapalli Narasimha Rao.
Hyderabad: Veteran Telugu actor Rallapalli Venkata Narasimha Rao, popularly known by his surname Rallapalli, passed away at a private hospital here Friday
evening following a cardiac arrest.
He was 74.
Rallappali, who had been suffering from a liver problem, passed away at 6.16 PM following a cardiac arrest, hospital sources said.
He was admitted to the hospital on May 15, they said.
Rallapalli began his acting career in theatre at a young age and subsequently entered films.
He had also worked as a staff artist in the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Rallapalli acted in more than 800 films and was popular as a comedian and character artiste.
He was a five-time winner of the prestigious Nandi award in undivided Andhra Pradesh.
Some of his well-known films include 'Thoorpu velleRailu', 'Srivariki Prema Lekha' and 'Rendu Rellu Aaru'.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Pro Kabaddi 2019 Final HIGHLIGHTS, Dabang Delhi vs Bengal Warriors in Ahmedabad: Bengal Beat Delhi to Win Maiden Title
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL 2019-20 Opening Ceremony
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football