Vibhor Parashar, Neeti Mohan's Nephew, Enters Top 14 of Indian Idol
Singer Neeti Mohan is proud of her nephew Vibhor Parashar, a budding drummer and singer, for making it to top 14 of singing reality show Indian Idol 10.
Mumbai: Singer Neeti Mohan is proud of her nephew Vibhor Parashar, a budding drummer and singer, for making it to top 14 of singing reality show Indian Idol 10.
"I am very proud of him and I am seeing him grow since he was a child. Ever since I have seen him he is constantly striving to polish his craft, learning new instruments like keyboards, drums and everything," Neeti said in a statement.
"I have watched the 'Indian Idol' episodes and it feels really good how Vibhor is impressing the judges with his singing. Vibhor always used to take guidance from me for improvements and learning it better and now I am really happy and proud of the fact that Vibhor has made it to top 14 on his merit."
Recommended For You
- Arjun Rampal and Gabriella Demetriades Blessed with a Baby Boy, Wishes Pour In
- Mission Mangal Trailer Has Akshay Kumar Leading a Team of Talented Scientists
- Hrithik Roshan, Anand Kumar Host Special Screening of Super 30 for Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- Watch: Airline Passenger Caught Using Toes to Scroll Through In-Flight Entertainment