Vicky Kaushal Emerging To Be A Bonafide Movie Star: Karan Johar
Filmmaker Karan Johar is happy with Vicky Kaushal finding success with "Raazi" and "Sanju", and says he is turning out to be a "bonafide movie star".
Image: A file photo of Vicky Kaushal
"Vicky Kaushal is emerging to be such a bonafide movie star. There is nothing this talented actor can't do," Karan tweeted on Friday.
The filmmaker also lauded his performance in Sanju - which released on Friday.
"He plays the sympathetic friend with such emotional depth! He made me cry with him....superb. What a year he is having," added Karan.
On Rajkumar Hirani's film Sanju, Karan posted: "Encompassing such a tumultuous and roller-coaster life in this duration...and still holding onto the emotional energy and non-stop humour is a mammoth achievement! Please hail the number 1 Mainstream film of our times -- Sanju."
VICKY KAUSHAL is emerging to be such a bonafide movie star!!! There is nothing this talented actor can’t do!!! He plays the sympathetic friend with such emotional depth!! He made me cry with him....superb!!!! @vickykaushal09 and what a year he is having!!!!! #sanju— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) June 29, 2018
In the film, Ranbir Kapoor is seen as Sanjay Dutt. It also stars Sonam Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Paresh Rawal, Manisha Koirala, Karishma Tanna, Dia Mirza and Jim Sarbh.
"Ranbir Kapoor is just such a brilliant and gifted actor. What an outstanding portrayal! Never allowing mimicry to get the better of him or letting even a single note go into a zone of caricature. He holds this narrative like a legend."
Recommended For You
- BMW G 310 R Launched in India for Rs 2.99 Lakh, G 310 GS Priced at Rs 3.49 Lakh
- Salman Khan Chills 'Alone' in Mall, Apparently Nobody Recognizes Him; See Well-timed Video
- Beating Rafael Nadal Proved That I Could Do It, Says Novak Djokovic
- Janhvi Kapoor is Making Our Hearts Dhadak Everytime She Steps Out For Promotions
- Sania Mirza's Take on Maternity Fashion Will Make You Want to Emulate Her Style