Vicky Kaushal Emerging To Be A Bonafide Movie Star: Karan Johar
Filmmaker Karan Johar is happy with Vicky Kaushal finding success with "Raazi" and "Sanju", and says he is turning out to be a "bonafide movie star".
Image: A file photo of Vicky Kaushal
"Vicky Kaushal is emerging to be such a bonafide movie star. There is nothing this talented actor can't do," Karan tweeted on Friday.
The filmmaker also lauded his performance in Sanju - which released on Friday.
"He plays the sympathetic friend with such emotional depth! He made me cry with him....superb. What a year he is having," added Karan.
On Rajkumar Hirani's film Sanju, Karan posted: "Encompassing such a tumultuous and roller-coaster life in this duration...and still holding onto the emotional energy and non-stop humour is a mammoth achievement! Please hail the number 1 Mainstream film of our times -- Sanju."
VICKY KAUSHAL is emerging to be such a bonafide movie star!!! There is nothing this talented actor can’t do!!! He plays the sympathetic friend with such emotional depth!! He made me cry with him....superb!!!! @vickykaushal09 and what a year he is having!!!!! #sanju— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) June 29, 2018
In the film, Ranbir Kapoor is seen as Sanjay Dutt. It also stars Sonam Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Paresh Rawal, Manisha Koirala, Karishma Tanna, Dia Mirza and Jim Sarbh.
"Ranbir Kapoor is just such a brilliant and gifted actor. What an outstanding portrayal! Never allowing mimicry to get the better of him or letting even a single note go into a zone of caricature. He holds this narrative like a legend."
Recommended For You
- Android 9 Pie is Now Available For Your OnePlus 6; Other Phonemakers Could do Well to Learn
- AFC U-16 Championship: Indian Colts Open Campaign With Narrow Win Against Vietnam
- Legend Michael Phelps Slams WADA for Lifting Russia Doping Ban
- Rhea Chakraborty Gets Heavily Trolled for Sharing These Pictures With Mahesh Bhatt
- Indian Origin Tesla Model X Owner Escapes Unhurt After Plane Crashes on Electric SUV