Vicky Kaushal Posts Throwback Pic With Shah Rukh Khan, Says 'Dreams Do Come True'
Vicky Kaushal's post has left fans wondering whether he is hinting at signing a movie with Shah Rukh Khan.
It seems like working with superstar Shah Rukh Khan is on the to-do list of Vicky Kaushal. The 31-year-old actor has shared a throwback photo of his childhood days on his Instagram story, where he can be seen posing with Shah Rukh. The picture seems to be clicked on the set of SRK's 2001 historical drama Asoka.
Well, this just makes one half of the collage. The other half comprises a photo of the two actors performing together at a recent award ceremony. Vicky captioned the image, "Dreams do come true".
Vicky's post has left fans wondering whether the actor is hinting at signing a movie with SRK or not.
On the work front, Vicky will next be seen in the horror film Bhoot - Part One: The Haunted Ship and the biographical drama Sardar Udham Singh. The actor will soon start shooting for filmmaker Karan Johar's Takht, a period drama set in the Mughal era.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Surveen Chawla Opens up on Facing Casting Couch, Says Directors Wanted to See Her Cleavage, Thighs
- Breakthrough Artiste Radhika Apte Dazzles at iReel Awards 2019 Red Carpet, See Pics
- KTM 790 Duke With 105 HP Output Launched In India, Priced at Rs 8.64 Lakh
- Apple iPhone 11 Preorders Are Already Sold Out on Amazon And Flipkart
- Horrifying Video Shows Snake Latching onto Man's Head After He Taunts It