Vinod Khanna Dies at 70: Popular Songs of the Veteran Actor
Here’s a compilation of some of his popular numbers.
Vinod Khanna, who was a superstar and a phenomenon for many, died in Mumbai on Thursday, leaving behind recollections of his intense gaze and smile that were beautifully captured in his films. In his memorable and long Bollywood career, Khanna was seen in over 100 films. The actor, who made his debut in 1968, was initially seen in small second lead/negative roles. But it was his performance as the angry young man in the popular movie Mere Apne that helped him bag the role of the main villain in Mera Gaon Mera Desh.
With several popular films like Mann Ka Meet, Mere Apne, Mera Gaon Mera Desh, Imtihaan, Inkaar, Amar Akbar Anthony, Lahu ke Do Rang, Qurbani, Dayavaan and Jurm to his credit, Khanna will always be remembered for his acting prowess.
What is also interesting to remember is how he was linked with several terrific songs of affection, of fun and of grief. We get you the compilation of some of his popular numbers.
Recommended For You
- Kedarnath Made Sara Ali Khan’s Grandmother Sharmila Tagore Text Her Mother Amrita Singh
- 'Look After My House': New Owner Finds Handwritten Letter Left By Girl 11 Years Ago
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Apple iPhone XS Max is The Undisputed Smartphone of The Year
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is the Best Budget Smartphone of The Year
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Review: Doffing The Hat to McLaren Inspiration
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s