VIP 2 More Stylish Than VIP: Amala Paul
Actress Kajol to make a comeback in the Tamil film VIP2 after two decades.
Image: Instagram/ Kajol
Chennai: Actress Amala Paul says the second installment in the Tamil film VIP franchise will be more stylish than the first part.
Amala played a character called Shalini in the first part of VIP.
"My character is an extension of Shalini from VIP. Audiences will get to see a different version of the character because she is married now and hence playing it was a new and different experience," Amala said in a video byte released by the makers.
She went on to add that the entire team is excited about VIP 2, directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth.
"As a film, VIP 2 will be more stylish than the first part," she said.
Paired with Dhanush, this will be Amala's fourth collaboration with the Maari actor.
Amala is also part of Dhanush's upcoming Tamil gangster drama Vada Chennai. She had worked in his Tamil production Amma Kannaku.
VIP 2 marks the comeback of Kajol to Tamil filmdom after two decades.
In the film, Kajol plays a suave and conniving business woman.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Pankaj Tripathi Shares Emotional Incident When He Stole His 'Guru' Manoj Bajpayee's Slippers
- Katrina Kaif and Arjun Kapoor Save a Paparazzi From Getting Hurt; Watch Video
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Area 51 Raid: Here's How Many People Turned Up, and What Really Happened
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year