Virat Kohli - Anushka Sharma Marriage: A Timeline of Love
Virat and Anushka have been giving us serious relationship goals for four years now and we hope they continue to prove their real, mature love
Image: Instagram/ Virat Kohli
- Virat and Anushka met for the first time to shoot an advertisement for a shampoo brand in 2013 and the sparks flew instantly.
- In 2014, the duo was seen visiting each other on shooting sets and cricket stadiums. Anushka was spotted in a number of cricket matches throughout the year 2014. However, the match that left Anushka blushing was the ODI against Sri Lanka at Hyderabad when Virat blew a flying kiss towards her in a packed stadium, after scoring a half-century.
- By 2015, Virat and Anushka’s relationship had taken a solid turn of friendship. Virat won our hearts when he stood up for Anushka. When trolls started blaming Anushka for the Indian skipper’s poor performance in World Cup semi-final, Virat fiercely stood up for his lady-love. This was the time when Virat and Anushka had allegedly broken up. They had un-followed each other on Instagram and the reason behind this was Anushka’s decision to take up the role opposite Salman Khan in Sultan while Virat was struggling to get his form back and wanted to take their relationship on the next level. However, Virat openly condemned the haters on Twitter and his sweet gesture melted everyone’s hearts; and probably Anushka’s the most. The two were spotted rekindling their romance on various occasions and finally reuniting before Yuvraj Singh’s marriage in December 2016.
Shame on those people who have been having a go at anushka for the longest time and connecting every negative thing to her. Shame on those people calling themselves educated. Shame on blaming and making fun of her when she has no control over what i do with my sport. If anything she has only motivated and given me more positivity. This was long time coming. Shame on these people that hide and take a dig. And i dont need any respect for this post. Have some compassion and respect her. Think of how your sister or girlfriend or wife would feel if someone trolled them and very conveniently rubbished them in public. #nocompassion#nocommonsense
The video of the two dancing together to the wedding tunes clearly broke the internet as well as won hearts all around. Later that month the two even took a trip to Anant Dham in Uttarakhand with their families, which many reported being their engagement ceremony but Virat denied all speculations.
After that, the two have been really open about their relationship, especially Virat as he discussed that all the grooming in his life happened after Anushka came and that he is grateful to her for making him the man he is now.
Recommended For You
- Avengers 4 Spoiler Leaks As Michael Douglas Confirms This Major Fan Theory About Infinity War Sequel
- Photographer's Viral Picture of a Mystery Couple Has Led Thousands On a Search To Trace Them
- Real Madrid Needs Win in Champions League, Cristiano Ronaldo Returns to Old Trafford
- PUBG Tests Training Mode on Xbox One: Watch Video
- Xiaomi Diwali With Mi Sale: Discounts Lined-up on Mi Phones, Mi TV And More