Want To Go Biking From Delhi To Ladakh: Remo D'souza
Choreographer-director Remo D'souza says he loves to travel, and yearns to go on a bike trip to Ladakh from Delhi.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Choreographer-director Remo D'souza says he loves to travel, and yearns to go on a bike trip to Ladakh from Delhi.
"I believe in going a notch higher each year with my passion and aspirations. While I love traveling, my ‘Ek Level Up' would be to go biking from Delhi to Ladakh. It's the most beautiful place the whole wide world and it's my dream to do so since the longest time," D'souza said in a statement.
D'Souza is coming with third season of his show "Dance +", and is taking the competition a level up in the show.
While talking about the concept of ‘Ek Level Up', he said: "It is to challenge your abilities and go a level beyond that. Everybody has their own limitations, the idea is to push these boundaries and test our abilities by doing a little more - a level up of the usual things we do."
The show will air on Star Plus soon.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Mission Mangal vs Batla House Box Office: Akshay Kumar Maintains Lead on Day 3
- Captain America's Peggy Carter Says Her Story with Steve Rogers Had Fitting End in Avengers Endgame
- Did 'Sacred Games' 2 Have an Obvious, Glaring Error in its Season Finale Episode?
- PV Sindhu Chases Elusive Gold at BWF World Championships
- Yezdi Motorcycles to Make India Entry Soon; Instagram, Website Goes Live