Weight Loss Wasn't Due To Any Pressure: Zareen Khan
The actress says she 'really liked everything about this journey of fitness'.
Image: Instagram/ Zareen Khan
Mumbai: Actress Zareen Khan, who has been lauded for her physical transformation, says weight loss was not due to any pressure.
"It wasn't due to any pressure...I never do anything under anyone's pressure. I have always strived to lead a fit life whether I was a part of this industry or not since I was an overweight teenager," she said.
The actress says she "really liked everything about this journey of fitness".
Zareen, who is all set to be seen in the upcoming film 'Divine Lovers' by Sai Kabir, says there is no looking back now.
"I had started my initial steps towards it and so, that's why there's no looking back now," she added.
Recommended For You
- Radhika Apte Slams Society’s ‘Psychotic Mentality’ for The Wedding Guest Leaked Sex Scenes
- BS-VI Fuel Available at Same Cost as Regular Fuel in Delhi, Prices set to Increase in April 2020
- World Emoji Day: There are New Disability, Food, Animal and Saree Emojis Coming to Your iPhone
- Why is The OxygenOS 9.5.9 Not Available For Many OnePlus 7 Pro Users in India Even Now?
- US Lawmakers Call Facebook's Cryptocurrency Plan Crazy And Delusional After Senate Hearing